Friday, January 9, 2009

I LOVE COUPONS!!

I've always been skeptical of the coupon thing. How is saving 10cents on a $2.00 product worth all the cutting and prepping of the weekly paper.....well guess what....IT ADDS UP!!
I've been doing this for at least a year and am really perfecting the art and game of it all. Today for instance I set out to save and bought a HUGE, HEAPING, SPILLING OVER cart of two weeks worth of food for only $170. Now some of you might think "big deal"...well here's the big deal....I saved $130 in coupons! hahahaha I love it! It's my own personal triumph! It's a total game to me. I find some odd pleasure in it. Now my 4 ft long receipt is hanging along the kid's crafts on the fridge as my own personal work of art. How's that for finding joy in the little moments?

3 comments:

The Meier family said...

Ok, please share with me how you did that! I am so happy for you and yet so jealous that it was not my cart of food for that amount! Can't wait to hear!

Jamie said...

I was so excited to find your blog. You're so funny. I look forward to more interesting posts.

Carrie said...

Hey! So glad to find your blog!